Welcome to Jas Auto Spa
Welcome to Jas Auto Spa your Complete Auto Care Solutions. We are a full service automotive detailing, auto body repair and maintenance shop serving the community with many years of professional expertise within the automotive industry. We look forward to serving you next!
Jas Auto Spa is a locally owned and operated professional hand wash and auto detailing serving Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Richmond, Carp and Bells Corner Areas. We are proud to offer our customers the absolute the best auto care services, reputation for providing excellent automotive services and customization to your vehicles. The facilities are bright, cheerful and designed for maximum functionality and customer safety.
At our location, the equipment used at our wash is the one of the best in the industry, Our extractors use water that is heated to 220 degrees for maximum cleaning performance. Our wax and polishing products are Supplied from the best in the automotive industry, resulting in a deep show car shine that also helps protect the vehicles exterior from the harsh elements.
Our Professionalism sets us apart from the rest. click here for a complete list of detailing and repair services, including new tire install and balance, rust protection and repair, dents and scratch removal, along with other specialty services.
We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience.
Auto detailing and Auto Care and Repair business is seeking experienced and competent individuals to join its team in Kanata, Ontario, who will contribute to the growth of the business and grow with the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interior and exterior detailing including engine bay detailing
- Paint correction & protection including clay bar application, compounding, polishing, waxing and coating
- Experience with Dual Action Polisher and Buffing pads
- Headlight restoration
- Maintain shop and shop equipment regularly
Qualifications and Skills
- Have previous experience
- Meticulous and perfectionists
- Team players
- Hard working
- Have the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Possess good customer-service skills
- Have valid G driver’s licenses with clean driving records
Nice to Have:
- Eager to learn new skills i.e Tinting, Audio/ Video Installations.
- Ability to learn Auto Body Repairs and Painting
- Automotive Service Technician Certification / Diploma
Job Type: Full-Time, Part- Time, Contract
What We Do
- Complete meticulous hand washing and drying of the vehicle exterior including doors, door jams and trunk openings.
- Detailed interior cleaning including vacuuming of seats, carpets and floor mats, plus cleaning of glass and instrument panel.
- Deodorizing of the passenger compartment.
- Power washing of wheels, inner fender and undercarriage.
- Vacuuming of trunk area
- Complete interior shampooing of fabric seats, carpets, mats, door panels, inside door jams, remove salt stains, mud, spills of all kind.
- Paint restoration process to eliminate minor paint imperfections and restore factory paint finish lustre. Includes machine polishing and paint finish sealant.
- Treatment of interior and exterior rubber and vinyl trim.
- Lubrication of locks and hinges.
- Shampooing and degreasing of engine compartment and lower body.
- Three-stage Buffing process removing all types of minor surface scratches, removal tar, sap, droppings and elements like sun, water and sand.
- Application of fabric protectant or leather conditioner on interior fabric or leather surfaces.
- Detailed inspection report of the vehicle interior and exterior.